In 1873, Levi Strauss released the first pair of jeans not even knowing that after a while the world will fall in love with his brainchild. Since the invention of the first jeans more than a hundred years has passed, and today the jeans represent, perhaps, the only type of clothing that can be found in the wardrobe of virtually any modern person. A pair of nicely-crafted jeans will always look perfectly, regardless of your style and social status (Steve Jobs, Bill Gates are good examples, aren’t they?).
A decent pair of jeans almost inevitably offers a number of advantages:
- Durability – jeans can be washed in the washing machine freely, retaining their original look.
- Versatility – jeans will complement your perfect look, allowing you to play with style and press for uniqueness.
- Availability – farmers and hard workers make their choice in favor of jeans clothing not by chance. Practical, comfortable and affordable – this is always a good choice.
- Always in fashion – jeans clothing is now classic, like Mozart in music, so it is not likely they will ever go out of vogue. Over its history, the jeans have undergone numerous changes and today there is a wide range of denim products in stores for every taste and color.
Where to shop
You can buy jeans in a variety of online stores and shopping venues: GAP, Guess, Endless, BEALLS, Rakuten, Cabelas, YOOX, Macys, NORDSTROM, ARMANI, Calvin Klein, and the world’s largest online platforms, Amazon and eBay.
So the first question that arises is what jeans brand to choose?
From the diversity of jeans store’s website can be dazzled, but not how much you can not go wrong if you choose the products from the world of popular brands like: Levi’s, Diesel, Wrangler, Calvin Klein, Moschino, Lee et al. The next step is to select the appropriate model and as well as the desired size. Oftentimes American online stores provide table size jeans where indicated: Waist size ‘waist’ (W – the first digit in the jeans size) and the appropriate size number.
In addition, you can find a table with an extra dimension of information. This is a very important consideration when selecting, for example, some of these values:
- Backrise – length from the groin to the back waist;
- Frontrise – length from the groin to the waist in front;
- Cuff/Leg opening – the size of the trouser flap;
- Outseam – the length of the outer seam stepper or the length of the entire product;
- Thigh – part of the body between the hips and knees;
- Hip – the volume of hips should be measured . Measurements were carried out horizontally from edge to edge products through his pants;
However, if you are looking to create a truly unique style, you should better consider the option of purchasing custom mens jeans made in USA by Todd Shelton. A savvy American designer offers numerous options and top grade quality products, totally customizable to press for ideal fit. You may also want to shop a brand new collection of made in USA dress shirts by Todd Shelton, available at more than democratic prices.